Last week was my first week back at running club. They put me out with a faster group and it was hard going. Even at what was a relatively light 9 minute per mile pace, I struggled to keep pace with the chaps who were both a few years older than me.
My feet were a mess afterwards. Plantar fasciitis and about half a dozen hacks on my heels, courtesy of the cold weather. Hopefully, I’ll be ok to go running this Thursday.
Below is a list of how the week went. The cycles are mostly gentle commuter miles. The circuit sessions however, are full-on I feel sick don’t talk to me yes my face is purple.
- Monday: 13 mile cycle
- Tuesday: 13 mile cycle & circuits
- Wednesday: 13 mile cycle; swimming with boy
- Thursday: 13 mile cycle; 6.8 mile run
- Friday: 13 mile cycle, circuits, evening walk over Dampton Pad.
- Saturday: 2 mile cycle, 30 mins kettlebells.
- Sunday: walk in the woods & some awesome den making with the boy.