Still fully intend to post a proper account of our Cairngorms adventure, but the week hasn’t provided me a quite hour or two to get it together.
I have been trying to keep up the cardio though, which maybe wasn’t the best idea after a weekend on highland mountain biking and munro bagging. Here’s what I managed. I’ll say it now, each cycle has been tough, even with nice weather and calm winds!
- Monday: 12 mile cycle commute
- Tuesday: Circuit class. Then gave my bicycle a proper clean
- Wednesday: 12 mile cycle commute, hour of weight training.
- Thursday: 12 mile cycle commute
- Friday: 6 mile cycle in, half hour weights before work, 6 mile cycle home, and a hard circuit class before Scouts.
- Tomorrow: Hoping to manage a cycle, a short run and/or a swim. Plus cook some burgers for our local village fete… Our Scout group is supporting www.kaneswishlist.com so come along to Lilias day tomorrow and buy a burger or hotdog from Kilbarchan Scouts. I’ll make sure you get a good one!